My presentations of SEM - 3



 My presentations of SEM -3. To evaluate my presentation visit below links.




(1) My Presentation of The Modernist Literature . My presentation Topic is : " Indic Source in the poem - The Waste Land."


Indic Source in the poem ‘The Waste Land’ from Bhumivjoshi

To evaluate my presentation click Here



(2) My presentation on The American Literature. My presentation Subject is ' Expressionism in the play : Mourning  Becomes Electra.'







Expressionism In the play ‘Mourning Becomes Electra’ from Bhumivjoshi


To evaluate my presentation Click Here. 


(3) Presentation Of The Postcolonial Literature . Presentation topic is " The Black Man and Psychopathology'



“The Black Man and Psychopathology from Bhumivjoshi

To evaluate my presentation Click Here. 


(4) My Presentation Of  ELT . My presentation topic is - " English : Lingua -Franca



English : Lingua - Franca from Bhumivjoshi

To evaluate my presentation Click Here.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Study of the Victorian Society with the reference of Oliver Twist and Middlemarch.

Colour and Vision in ' To The Lighthouse'

Dryden's defenses on modern and ancient